Aero Club of Poland
Andrzej Lamch, email@example.com
Flyspot – Warsaw Indoor Skydiving
Aerotunel sp. z o.o. sp. k
Wspólna droga 1
FAI Controller: Ron Miasnikov
Chief Judge – FS: Jurate Janusauskiene
Chief Judge – AE: Aliya Ananina
Asistant to Chief Judges: Diana Pawelec, Flyspot
Jury President: Patrice Girardin
Jury Members: Peter Pfalzgraf
- The fastest, the most powerful, the most innovative, simply and objectively the best vertical windtunnel in the world based the newest evolution of Indoor Skydiving Germany technology which is currently accepted as the most advanced and offers the best free fall simulation globaly.
- Flyspot has s a14 feet diameter, 50 feet high octagon flight chamber. Glass part of the tunnel is 4,5 meters high.
- The tunnell is capable to speed up the air up to 310 km/h which makes it the most powerfull and fastest in the world.
- Patented air exchange based tunnel cooling system allow us to operate continously regardless of external conditions and give us full control of temperature in the tunnel to ensrue fully comfortable enviroment for the athletes.
- Reinforced concrete structure makes it extremly quiet, powerfull and smooth
- Flyspot provide free and fast WiFi in the tunnel and all other competition venues
- Building designed by a top class polish architect received a nomination to Mies Van der Rohe Award – the Most Prestigous European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture
Flyspot – Warsaw Indoor Skydiving vertical windtunnel
Owned by Aerotunel sp. z o.o. sp. k
Wspólna droga 1
Flying to Warsaw, Poland
International Chopin Airport (WAW):
10-15 minutes / 20 km drive to Flyspot
Airlines: Adria, Aegan, Air Lingus, Aeroflot, AirBaltic, AirBerlin, Air France, AirSerbia, Alitalia, Austrian Airlines, Belavia, British Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Czech Airlines, ELAL, Emirates, Eurowings, Finnair, KLM, LOT, Lufthansa, Norwegian, Quatar Airways, SAS, SprintAir, Swiss, Air Portugal, Turkish Airlines, UIA, Vueling.com, Wizz Air, WOW Air
Modlin Airport (WMI):
60 minutes/ 60 km drive to Flyspot
Getting to Flyspot from the airport
Transport from and to the airport will be supplied by Flyspot as shuttle service. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org details of your arrival and departure (airport name, date, time, airline, flight number and amount of people).
Driving to Warsaw, Poland
From West, via A2/E30, from
Berlin: 516 km
Copenhagen: 668 km
Hamburg: 750 km
From South, via S8/E67/E75, from:
Budapest: 546 km
Munich 809 km
Prague: 515 km
Vienna 558 km
From East, via E30/E372 from:
Kiev: 690 km
Polish zloty (PLN). Average exchange rate 1 EUR = 4.3 PLN
All Flyspot prices and entry fees calculated and charged in Euros.
Visas for EU/EEA citizens:
Citizens from EU or EEA countries do not require a visa to enter Poland. These include: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Visas for non EU/EEA citizens:
Citizens from the following countries do not need a visa to enter when staying in Poland for less than 90 days: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Costa Rica, Chile, Croatia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Salvador, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vatican and Venezuela.
All other countries:
Please contact Polish Consulate in your country for more information.